2015 Year in Review
This year has been one of many great moments at the Architect of the Capitol and on Capitol Hill. As 2015 comes to a close, relive some of the highlights through our blog stories, Instagram, Flickr and YouTube media below.
- January: Snowy view of the Grant Memorial and National Mall
- February: Installation of the Cannon Renewal Project's 208' tower crane
- March: Close-up of cast iron piece from the Dome Restoration Project
- April: Stone preservation effort across Capitol Hill
- May: Arsenal of Democracy: World War II Victory Capitol Flyover
- June: Faint double rainbow above the Library of Congress Jefferson Building
- July: Time-lapse of art protection being built inside the Capitol Rotunda
- August: Just a few of the animals that explored Capitol Grounds during the dog days of summer
- September: Pope Francis visits the U.S. Capitol
- October: New glass is rolled for the Dome's historical cupola windows
- November: A beauty of a morning in D.C.
- December: Northern Lights twinkle on the West Front Lawn