The project includes:
- Interior rehabilitation of the garage
- Rehabilitation of the central fountain, reflecting pool, planters and surrounding pavement area
- Restoration of the exterior stonework and plaza walkway
- Excavation for major concrete and waterproofing repairs to the 20' underground garage south wall
- Waterproofing repairs of the fountains and upper plaza (directly over the garage) and the pedestrian tunnel under Delaware Avenue
Senate Underground Garage is now open for parking and areas of Upper Senate Park are accessible, including the central fountain. Lower Senate Park remains closed. All work is expected to be complete in late summer 2021.