The project includes:
- Interior rehabilitation of the garage
- Rehabilitation of the central fountain, reflecting pool, planters and surrounding pavement area
- Restoration of the exterior stonework and plaza walkway
- Excavation for major concrete and waterproofing repairs to the 20' underground garage south wall
- Waterproofing repairs of the fountains and upper plaza (directly over the garage) and the pedestrian tunnel under Delaware Avenue
The Senate Underground Garage and a large portion of Senate Park will remain inaccessible throughout the project.
Portions of the project are expected to be completed by the end of 2020, with the remaining landscaping and finishing details expected to be completed in 2021.